FAQs – SLPS
When is it?
Every other Friday, throughout the summer. See our Shows page for our upcoming schedule.
How much does it cost?
It’s free! Invite your friends!
Do I need to make reservations?
What’s the seating situation?
Here is our policy on seating:
- BYOS (bring your own seat) – blanket, chair, bean bag, your boo, whatever.
- Please don’t block the sidewalk.
- If you are sitting on the ground – on blanket, concrete or grass – you are welcome to sit anywhere that doesn’t block a sidewalk.
- If you are sitting in a low chair – seat fewer than 6 inches from the ground – you are welcome to sit anywhere that doesn’t block a sidewalk.
- If you are in a high chair – with a seat 6 inches or more from the ground – please sit in the back half of the Plaza to avoid blocking the views of others. If SLPS Staff feels that your seating arrangement is blocking the view of other attendees, you may be asked to adjust your position or move your chair. Please work with us. We’re just trying to guarantee everyone has an equally awesome viewing experience. Thanks for understanding.
Can I bring my kids?
Please do! But check the schedule. We do movies specifically for families and we also do movies specifically for adults. Parental guidance is suggested for all minors attending the Silver Lake Picture Show.
Can I bring my dogs?
As long as they’re friendly, we like furry best buds.
What kind of movies are you going to be showing?
Good ones. Check the schedule dummy.
Can I smoke?
Smokers are asked to step outside of the main area to smoke.
Will there be food and beverages sold?
Attendees are encouraged to picnic or go to one of the local establishments. No food or beverage will be sold on the premises.
Can I drink alcohol?
Public consumption laws apply.